Profile Picture

What are the different animals at your farm?

Posted By sarahsboergoats 7 Years Ago
Author
Smile Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi~

I was wondering what different kinds of animals you guys had.[Smile]

Please include pics![BigGrin]

I can't wait to see what animals you have![Wink]

See my goats at:

www.freewebs.com/sarahsboergoats

sarahsboergoats
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago

Fastbreak-Nubian Doe                                   Hope-Nubian Doe                 Candy-Nubian Doe

Twilight-Nubian Doe                                    Kitkatt-Nubian doe              Hershey-Nubian Doe

Faith-Nubian Doe          George Washington-Boer Buck       Shanyia- Boer Doe

Taffy- Boer/Nubian Cross doe

That's all of my animals![Smile]

See my goats at:

www.freewebs.com/sarahsboergoats

Edited 7 Years Ago by sarahsboergoats
ohiofunnyfarm
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Starting Member

Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)Starting Member (13 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
hello we have 3 horses 3 goats 18 cats 3 dogs 35 chickens , i cant add the pics here for some reason but if you want to visit a web site we are working on later tomorrow on friday we will try and have all the pic on there we have a few on here if you look at the picture things ,,

http://www.freewebs.com/pawsfarms/

please help our goats cdkelley3395@yahoo.com

smoothmule
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Starting Member

Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)Starting Member (19 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I'll just add my website address at the bottom so it doesn't take up so much space here, I have Missouri Foxtrotter mares that we breed to our Mammoth Jack Donkey and have a couple gaited type mule foals a year.  I also have a darling appaloosa pony mare and stallion (a rare amber champagne appaloosa colored pony stallion that is registered with the International Champagne Horse registry) and they give us the most gorgeous pony foals that sell quickly for driving ponies usually, plus one of my MFT mares is small so I raised my first registered MFT pony last year and will show her next summer. I also have an Arabian mare that wasn't quite a rescue but she was in serious need of a new home and she was in foal to a Friesian stallion when I bought her.  We also have 6 llamas, about 2 dozen guineas that are freeranging, a couple dozen mixed laying hens and a trio of heritage Turkeys (Black Spanish).                             

http://cathill.tripod.com/mulefarm/

http://fivehillsfarm.tripod.com/

Five Hills Farm

Buffalo, Mo.

snoqualmiegirl
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Starting Member

Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)Starting Member (38 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have 2 goats, 16 chickens, 9 turkeys and 5 dogs! Chickens are layers, goats are for weed control [Smile], turkeys will soon be in the freezer and the dogs are my 4 legged kids. Dogs are Jack Russell Terriers (3) and Smooth Fox Terriers (2). I know, crazy terrier lady [:O]

My avatar shows me and my big tom, Mr. T!

Snoqualmie Girl

Left the city for the country and I'M LOVIN' IT

Sue Weaver
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)Senior Member (1,627 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
We have six big horses (three remaining elderly rescues and three homebreds who are now 5 and 8 years of age), three miniature horses (actually, one of those was a rescue too), a donkey, two llamas, a Holstein-Jersey calf who will be an ox one day, two water buffalo calves, 17 goats (Nubians, Boers, a Sable, and a number of cool grades and mixes), 13 sheep (11 Miniature Cheviots plus Dodger and Angel, the retired actor sheep), and two aging bachelor guineas. Plus our LGD, Feyza, and six other dogs ranging from a geriatric giant Airedale to a pair of Beagles, all but two of which are former strays.

Sue  :o)

Oh! I should add that the lamb I'm holding in the picture to the left is Wolf Moon Baamadeus, one of our future rams. We have three: Wolf Moon Rumbler (Baama's daddy) and Wolf Moon Finn Bheara (a.k.a. Maxx, a rare paint Miniature Cheviot also born this year) are the other two. 

Edited 6 Years Ago by Sue Weaver
Gamebird Breeder
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Starting Member

Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)Starting Member (35 reputation)

Hi guys!

I'm mainly a poultry farmer but here we go... I've got a pair of Guinea's (Buck and Penny) they had quite a few babies this year but they  are all sold to a friend of the family, apir of Silver Sebright Bantams (Bart and Betty), 14 Chinese Ringneck Pheasants ( 6 roosters, 8 hens, no names yet!), a pair of Red Golden Pheasants (newly bought and can't think of names yet... Any suggestions?), and a few beef cattle.

Sincerely,

Gamebird Breeder

mommabear
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)

Well let's see ....  we have 6 cats (  several in barn ) 2 Rat Terriers and one Great Pyrenees ( livestock guardian )  9 goats (  7 Nigerian Dwarfs , one Lamancha and one Nubian ) the Nubian was our bottel baby this yr. Then also 7 sheep - 2 Romneys, 1 Coopworth and 4 Shetlands . Chickens, ducks, geese ,2 noisy guineas and one potbelly pig . 

mommabear

James
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)New Member (81 reputation)

Hi all. Im kinda new to the board here so this looked like a good place to get started. I have 2 cats(wife's actually) 6 dogs, 33 chickens, and added 3 baby pigs this weekend. We are thinking of adding a few goats in the spring and some turkeys.

James

LopersNLabs
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)New Member (69 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
We don't have near as many animals since we moved to our new place.  We are currently building a new barn (hubby wants to know why we are building more stalls then we have animals?)  [BigGrin]  Right now we have two horses (one quarter, one pony -I bought him because I give lessons to the under privileged kids), one pygmy goat (a rescue and "guard dog"), two yellow labs (dockdog and duck hunter) and two Jack Russell Terriers (take the place of cats for rodent control).  Once the barn and fencing are complete I am looking at either more goats or alpacas.  I grew up on a dairy goat farm, with too many cows, pigs, chickens, horses, rabbits, and dogs to count so our current "herd" is very simple to us. 

Steph

Lazy L Ranch