HobbyFarms.com
LivestockCrops & GardeningTools & equipmentFood & Kitchenhome & barnmarketing & mgmtcrafts & nature
Hobby Farms Forums
Rules-Read First    Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home » HobbyFarms.com Forum Topics » Hobby Farms Discussions » Farm Resolutions

Farm Resolutions Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 3/12/2014 6:21:20 AM
Do you have any farm-related New Year's resolutions to share?

Hobby Farms, Hobby Farm Home and HobbyFarms.com are all on Facebook! Become our fan ... here's a link to the website page: www.facebook.com/pages/HobbyFarmscom/42353337183
Post #27740
Posted 12/5/2011 6:42:47 PM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: 12/14/2013 11:34:55 AM
My resolution for the coming year is to hatch & raise my turkey poults to slaughter size and no have any of our preditors slaughter the poults like they did this year. And to try & try again for a successful hatch of some goose eggs.

When it comes to the homestead my wants & needs are small

Lord keep you arm around my shoulder & your hand over my mouth                                                              If God brings you to it, He will see you through it            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Post #27743
Posted 12/6/2011 4:34:00 AM

Average Member

Average MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage MemberAverage Member

Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:53:34 PM
Our resolution is to try and write things down for next year. We keep learning from our countless mistakes, then forgetting stuff! I am going to try to create a calendar of what to do when. Seems we always forget when we did things(like sowing the winger rye seeds) and miss something we should've done last month.

M. and D.
Post #27747
Posted 12/7/2011 11:11:49 AM
Advanced Member

Advanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced MemberAdvanced Member

Last Login: Today @ 2:35:47 PM
find a better way to combine all of P2 records for his 4H book....so tired of having a binder for each species
Post #27760
Posted 12/7/2011 2:00:19 PM

New MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew MemberNew Member

Last Login: 6/27/2012 7:50:18 AM
to have a longer producing garden this coming year.

We had a garden last year for the first time in 10 years.  Planted lots of the things we like which grew wonderfully.

Now to actually plan so the garden will produce longer and also more types of veggies.

Any advice would be helpful if you want to chime in.

learning to live a simpler life

www.ourtnadventure.blogspot.com

Post #27762
Posted 12/8/2011 3:42:08 AM
Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Last Login: 12/8/2011 3:40:54 AM
I am going to move toward starting a self-sustaining farm. I have a lot to learn.
Post #27766
Posted 12/9/2011 8:37:50 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 12/11/2012 11:56:15 AM
I'm with NEAL to write stuff on my calender especially when to get my seeds started. This is so important with the shorter growing season. This resolution is for my husband I will NOT add any more breeds of chickens so he doesn't have to build anymore pens or coops.

Please God remember me.
Post #27769
Posted 1/1/2012 6:55:57 AM
Starting Member

Starting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting MemberStarting Member

Last Login: 1/8/2012 7:20:55 PM
Record keeping, mapping and relocating the daylily field.

Amy K.
Post #27853
Posted 1/1/2012 11:29:50 AM

Last Login: 5/11/2012 2:10:25 PM
Organize my desk, organize my house, and organize the barn. We had a terrible wildfire last summer. Alot of stuff is still in disarray!
Post #27855
Posted 1/3/2012 10:25:31 AM
Starting Member

Last Login: 1/8/2012 7:20:55 PM
Relocate daylily field and update Plantstep logs.  

Amy K.
Post #27871
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, HRSEGRL, HFfriend, Community Moderator, Assistant Moderator

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 9:23pm

Home | Link to Us | Hobby Farms Related Links | Classified Ads | Community | Contact Us | About Us | Advertise With Us

ShopAnimalNetwork.com | Dogs | Cats | Birds | Horses | Fishes | Reptiles | Small Animals | Remember Our Pets

Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our messageboards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by BowTie, Inc., Animal Network nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads. Site best viewed with IE 5+

Copyright © BowTie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Policy/Your California Privacy Rights. Terms of Use. Guidelines for Participation.